Premium Patisserie Display Fridges
Premium Patisserie Display FridgesOur Premium Patisserie Display Fridges are the perfect solution for your patisserie, cake shop, cafe or restaurant. ECO-Fridge manufactured Premium Patisserie Display Chillers are built with premium European components to a high specification. Creating a robust chiller, ideally suited to your retail outlet. They are the ideal choice for any coffee shop environment, school cafeteria or delicatessen, where you need to keep chilled food fresh, yet displayed in a visually appealing manner.
From £1,245 +VAT
From £1,600 +VAT
From £1,600 +VAT
From £2,350 +VAT
From £1,590 +VAT
From £1,700 +VAT
CLICK on the pictures from above for product details and buying options.
Premium Patisserie Display Fridges
The large, open design of a Premium Patisserie Display Chiller creates an eye-catching display for your customer and may encourage impulse buys, thanks to the easily visible produce.
Choose a small Patisserie cabinet for a cafe or coffee shop where floor space is at a premium. Small patisserie display fridges are also ideal for smaller convenience stores, delis and cafeterias.
Large Patisserie fridges are the perfect choice for larger stores, supermarkets, sandwich shops and delis, where there is a larger volume of chilled goods to store and display. They’re also ideal for supermarket cafes, where appealingly displayed chilled cakes, deserts and fresh sandwiches may tempt passing customers into stopping and making a purchase.
ECO-Fridge manufactured Premium Patisserie Displays create an attractive product display with no compromise in performance. The Frost-Tech brand offers a commercial refrigeration solution to fit every possible business need, with all models built to the highest standards. You can rest assured that your display fridge is high quality, durable, reliable and energy efficient, with premium European components.
Premium Patisserie Display Chillers from ECO-Fridge are available in a choice stainless steel or black steel finishes, with widths ranging from 600mm up to 2000mm, ensuring you can find the perfect size for your space.
What is a Patisserie Display fridge ?
Patisserie display chiller or cake display fridge as they are also known are a great way to visually charm customers into purchasing your sweet treats, sandwiches or patisseries.
Essentially all patisserie display fridges need to showcase your cakes and pastries in the most attractive light possible. We offer the best selection of commercial fridge cake displays for use in a bakery, cafe, tea room or restaurant.
Types and Sizes:
Our outstanding cake display chillers come in an elegant stainless steel finish so whether you’re planning on using as a sandwich, cake or patisserie display fridge our high-quality chillers perfect match at the lowest cost on the UK’s market to suit.
With an extensive range of sizes, shapes and capacities every business from cafe’s to restaurants will find the perfect solution to their requirements.
A multiple shelf, all-around glass side panels ensures that there is plenty of room to showcase stock with a stylish appeal in customers mind. If your business requires a patisserie display chiller we can delight you with the perfect solution here.
Temperature of the Premium Patisserie Display fridges:
A cake fridge need to offer the correct temperature in order to preserve the freshness, texture, moisture and flavour of your sweet cakes, as well as tempt customers with the high impact glass display.
The temperature ranges are: -1 / +8 C or +5 / +7 C or +5 / +12 C.
If you’re looking for a new patisserie display chiller but you’re not sure which one is right for you, please contact us and our specialised team will guide you to the perfect solution.
Features of Premium Patisserie Display fridges
There are numerous features which are advantageous when choosing an patisserie display fridge.
- Removable bottom plates can provide easier cleaning access, ensuring that hygiene doesn’t have to be hard work.
- Auto defrost is another feature that proves useful minimising the amount of elbow grease required to maintain equipment. Using electric elements to gently heat the evaporator, any ice build-up is melted, the water evaporates. Off cycle defrost functions are also available that remove any ice build-up from the evaporator by temporarily pausing the refrigeration cycle.
- Glass side panels can increase potential presentation when your patisserie display chiller is isolated, however, are obsolete if the unit is adjacent to other equipment.
- Stainless steel finishes are more suitable then standard white or other colour options that maybe don’t match to existing equipment or don’t compliment the style and decor of the premises.
- Lighting is a great way to illuminate contents and present the stock in the most attractive manner. Our patisserie display fridges have top mounted premium LED light.
- When shelves can be tilted, shelf risers are perfect for stopping produce from falling off onto the shop floor.
- Castors are a great way to ensure easy movement and positioning of equipment whether during initial situation or during routine cleaning, service and maintenance. The castors are an additionally chosen option with extra-charge so you need to tick this option.
- Night blinds are soft curtains that can be drawn over the open front display during out of hours periods. Although not a standard feature they are a great way to increase energy efficiency.
Delivered period and conditions for our Premium Patisserie Display Fridges.
The delivery, installation and commissioning are FREE and the expected delivery is estimated 8 working days from cleared payment. Deliveries above York, Leeds, Blackpool & outside UK Mainland will incur an extra charge.
You can choose, as well, from the Standard patisserie display fridge category.