1. ORDERS: Buyer and Supplier, no orders submitted by the Buyer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Seller unless and until payment is received in full. The Buyer responsibility to ensure that the equipment will be fit for the purpose for which the Buyer intend to use the equipment.
2. PRICE: the Company reserves the right to amend prices at any time consequent upon increased costs of raw materials, labour, transport, market conditions or for any other reason whatsoever.
3. WEEE Directive. The Buyer will take responsibility for the finance of future collection and disposal of the cabinet, in accordance with the regulations. If the producer retains that responsibility then an extra charge will be incurred. The cost will be negotiated and invoiced separately.
4. DELIVERY/COLLECTION: dates are given as estimates only and the Company cannot accept liability for any delays howsoever caused.
5. INSTALLATION: it is the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the equipment is installed and commissioned by a qualified refrigeration engineer and all costs will be borne by the Buyer. Do not install where maximum room temperature is more than 25°C. Instal as described in here and the manufacturer manual. The refrigerated cabinet air temperature -1°C to +7°C. Freezer -18°C to -22°C.
6. TERMS OF PAYMENT: unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing, payment for goods is strictly on a pro forma basis and the goods will not be reserved until payment is received
7. TITLE TO GOODS: the title to the goods shall remain with the Company until full payment is received from the Buyer. In the case of non-payment we shall be entitled to repossess the goods, or the proceeds of the sale held by you or held by any liquidator or receiver. The risk in the goods shall however pass to the Buyer at the time of delivery/collection.
8. CHECKING GOODS/CLAIMS FOR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT: it is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods at the time of taking delivery/collection. Should equipment arrive damaged, the Delivery Note must be endorsed accordingly and the delivery/part delivery refused. If signed for “unexamined/examined” the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods and no claim for damage will be entertained by the Seller. Refrigerated cabinets noise level 68dBA one metre from cabinet.
9. CANCELLATION/RETURN OF GOODS: requests for return of goods for whatever reason must be made in writing on the day of delivery and will be entirely at the discretion of the Company. Such requests will only be considered where the equipment has not been in use at any time. Defects in quality or dimension of any delivery shall not be grounds for cancellation of the remainder of the contract.
10. WARRANTY: All goods are sold without Warranty. Different warranty requirements may be negotiated on a market and country basis. We will terminate any Warranty/Guarantee if our staff are subjected to physical or verbal abuse in the course of carrying out their duties. It is the Buyer’s legal responsibility to ensure that preventative maintenance is carried out and all electrical and mechanical parts tested every three months by a qualified refrigeration engineer as described in here and the manufacturer manual. Failure to provide satisfactory maintenace will invalidate any Warranty. All goods are sold with NO Warranty. Any Warranty will exclude any glass, light fittings, cosmetic damage or customer mis-use.The Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear: abnormal site conditions or failure to have the equipment serviced as described in here and the manufacturer manual. The Company shall not accept any claim for any loss of profit or economic loss resulting from defective parts. All parts must be paid for in full prior to despatch. Labour and transport costs for replacing faulty parts will be charged at the current rate. Following replacement of a part, the Company cannot guarantee that other parts will not fail in the future. The refrigerated cabinets must be maintained by a qualified refrigeration engineer every three months as described above and the manufacturer manual. Install where maximum room temperature is not over 25°C.
11. VARIANCE: all dimensions given are to be regarded as being for guidance only and are not binding on the Company. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to allow sufficient clearance for installation: and to ensure that the ventilation grill panels are kept free for adequate air circulation.: also to ensure that cabinets are positioned away from direct sunlight or source of hot or cold air.Cabinet noise level 68dBA.
12. MODIFICATIONS: if any alterations have been undertaken by the buyer or a contractor the Company shall not be held responsible for any defects or problems which may occur: any such alterations will invalidate the warranty on the equipment. All costs incurred by the Supplier to diagnose problems arising from such modifications will be borne by the Buyer.