More Premium Multideck Display Chillers
From 1,450 +VAT
From 1680 +VAT
From 1,850 +VAT
From 2,350 +VAT
From 2,690 +VAT
From £1,450 +VAT
From £1,980 +VAT
From £2,380 +VAT
From £2,595 +VAT
From £3,850 +VAT
CLICK on the pictures from above for product details and buying options.
Multideck chillers take up less space than a glass front fridge, particularly those display fridge models with doors. This makes them ideal for smaller spaces, or stores where floor space is limited, such as those with narrow aisles.
Premium Multideck Display Chillers
The range of stylish and durable ECO-Fridge Premium Multideck Display Chillers are perfectly suited for the fast-growing grab and go sectors such as coffee shops, cafes and convenience stores. They come in a variety of models to suit your needs, including high capacity, medium and slim line designs. Models with a heated display function are also available.
The low height Multideck Display Fridge is the ideal display fridge for snacks, placed at impulse points near till points and in convenience stores and petrol station forecourts. Slimline multidecks are ideal for sandwiches, salads and chilled drinks in coffee shops, cafes and restaurants. Large Multideck Display Chillers are ideal for supermarkets and larger convenience stores where the volume of chilled produce is high.
ECO-Fridge multideck refrigerated displays are available in stainless steel, black steel and white steel finishes, with widths ranging from 600mm up to 1900mm, giving you the perfect option no matter the size of your business.
All ECO-Fridge Premium Multideck Display Chillers have an innovative air curtain system, which recycles the cold air that is normally wasted in conventional designs, making our multideck fridges some of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly models available.
With an ECO-Fridge multideck chiller, you don’t have to sacrifice an eye-catching display for superior refrigeration, particularly where the produce is perishable, or has a short shelf life. They combine superior chilling capacity with the ability to create an eye-catching display.
Temperature and Contents
The temperature range you need will be dictated by the products you wish to display. Generally temperature ranges will fall anywhere between 0˚C to 10˚C providing perfect conditions for the majority of refrigerated produces such as dairy, soft drinks, cooked meats, sandwiches, fruits and vegetables. If you are looking to feature a fresh meat tiered display, you will require a lower temperature range to maintain food safety, typically in the region of 0°C – 2°C.
If you need to store frozen food then you need to check the Display freezers category. Those commercial fridge displays are available with a temperature range from -18°C to -22°C suitable for all frozen produces.
Features of your Premium Multideck Display Chiller
There are numerous features which are advantageous when choosing an open-fronted display fridge.
- Removable bottom plates can provide easier cleaning access, ensuring that hygiene doesn’t have to be hard work.
- Auto defrost is another feature that proves useful minimising the amount of elbow grease required to maintain equipment. Using electric elements to gently heat the evaporator, any ice build-up is melted, the water evaporates. Off cycle defrost functions are also available that remove any ice build-up from the evaporator by temporarily pausing the refrigeration cycle.
- Glass side panels can increase potential presentation when your multideck display fridge is isolated, however, are obsolete if the unit is adjacent to other equipment.
- Stainless steel multideck finishes are more suitable then standard white or other colour options that maybe don’t match to existing equipment or don’t compliment the style and decor of the premises.
- Lighting is a great way to illuminate contents and present the stock in the most attractive manner. Our Premium Multideck Display fridges have top mounted premium LED light.
- When shelves can be tilted, shelf risers are perfect for stopping produce from falling off onto the shop floor.
- Multidecks can be large, heavy, cumbersome pieces of equipment. Castors are a great way to ensure easy movement and positioning of equipment whether during initial situation or during routine cleaning, service and maintenance. The castors are an additionally chosen option with extra-charge so you need to tick this option.
- Night blinds are soft curtains that can be drawn over the open front display during out of hours periods. Although not a standard feature they are a great way to increase energy efficiency.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Positioning of Premium Multideck Display Chiller
A survey of the site is recommended prior to positioning.
Note should be taken of the following:
- Ease of access to the site including:
- Parking restrictions
- Door width and height
- Any obstacles, such as a stairway
- Any other hidrance
- Site and shop floor surface, including:
- Stability of the ground outside the store
- Level of the floor inside the store
- Floor covering
- Is lifting equipment required?
- Drawing plans
- The intended position of the cabinet
- Check dimensions
- Shopfitting Considerations
It is recommended that consideration be given to the environmental conditions that exist or could exist in store.
Note should be taken of the following:
- Manufacturers guidelines (instruction booklet) for the Premium Multideck Display Chiller model type
- Temperature levels
- Humidity levels
- Minimum air gap required around the cabinet
- Adequate escape route for the hot air generated by the condenser unit
- Suitable ventilation
- Preventative maintenance
- Regular cleaning of the condenser unit
The heat generated by Multideck Display Chiller must be able to escape away from the cabinet.
It is possible for a cabinet to create a discharge temperature of over 50˚C when there is insufficient provision for air gaps around the cabinet, which can lead to poor performance and eventual breakdown.
To prevent this, the manufacturer’s guidelines specific to the cabinet should be followed, and where possible, it is recommended that the minimum air gap recommended be exceeded.
It is recommended that provision be made for an open section at the top of all Premium Multideck Display fridges that will allow the heat generated to escape away from the cabinet.
Ideally the heat is removed from site by a ventilation system, to prevent any chance of a build up around the cabinet.
Where this is not possible, alternative action should be considered. For example, ceiling tiles that are not in view of customers could be removed, or grills fitted, that will allow the heat to dissipate as far away from the cabinet as possible.
It is recommended that as much ventilation as possible should be provided around the Multideck Display Chiller to prevent any build up of heat around the cabinet.
It is recommended that the area around the Premium Multideck Display Chiller is kept clear and clean at all times.
The condensing unit should be kept free of dust and other deposits by regular cleaning. If the condensing unit is not kept clean, performance will be adversely affected.
- External Influences on Performance
To ensure a high level of performance is maintained it is recommended that note be taken of the following:
- Drawing plans
- The intended position of the cabinet – is it intended to position the cabinet facing a window or door?
- Look for such things as windows, doors, air conditioning units, extraction fans in close proximity
- Low ceilings
The Effect of Windows and Doors
It is recommended that open multideck display chillers are positioned away from direct sunlight.
Glass concentrates the sun’s rays and creates a high level of heat. Cabinets positioned directly in the path of the sun’s rays will need to work harder to maintain the temperature level required.
It is also recommended that the cabinets are positioned away from high passing air flow that is caused by open external doors or windows. This is because such air flow can cause high fluctuations in temperature.
Similarly, air conditioning units, ceiling or floor fans, other refrigeration equipment and any other large electrical equipment can create an air flow that has a detrimental affect on the performance of the cabinet.
As heat rises, there is a build up of heat at ceiling level. If the ceiling is low, the hot air will remain at low level and can migrate back into the cabinet, adversely affecting performance.
It is recommended that measures be taken to dissipate this heat.
- Third Parties – Contractors and Suppliers
It is recommended that full consideration of the above guidelines be given by all contractors and that where there is any doubt, that the supplier is contacted for further guidance.
Delivered period and conditions
The delivery, installation and commissioning of our Premium Multideck Display Chillers are FREE and the expected delivery is estimated 8 working days from cleared payment. Deliveries above York, Leeds, Blackpool & outside UK Mainland will incur an extra charge.
You can choose, as well, from the Standard Multideck Display Chillers category.