Our multideck display fridge designed in England and manufactured with top-quality components is the best chiller and typically British in their design and build. This Premium multideck chiller have a very solid quality feel giving a real sense of robustness.
The SD60 range really have been manufactured by a very solid multideck-fridge/">multideck fridge. But. it is not just the build that excels. Therefore, they placed first in the industry leading in performance and reliability, giving it a top rating for performance whilst being tested in the highest class Coffee Shops.
In adition, Frost-Tech only offer this range with a stainless steel interior and exterior (no plastic) for durability and cleaning. The display chiller also feature the very useful shut down system when condenser blocked. Consequently, another leading feature is the shelf loading.
They can hold 65kg of product per shelf. The display cooler also have a helpful 7 degree variation in their temperature set point, running from -1 to +7 degrees. And this allow a real flexibility.
You will love these Premium Multideck Display Chillers, with the large open display of an ECO-Fridge multideck display chiller. More then that, it helps grab the attention of your customers and encourages impulse buys. Multideck chillers take up less space than a glass front display fridge, particularly those models with doors. So, this makes them ideal for smaller spaces, or stores where floor space is limited, such as those with narrow aisles.
Premium Multideck Display Chillers
The range of stylish and durable ECO-Fridge Premium Display Fridge Multidecks perfectly suits for the Grab and Go markets such as coffee shops, cafes, malls and convenience stores. Besides, they come in a variety of models to suit your needs including high capacity, medium and slim line designs. In addition, models with a heated display function are also available.
The low height Multideck Chiller represents the ideal display fridge for snacks, placed at impulse points and in convenience stores and petrol station forecourts. Slimline multidecks like the Black Slimline Fridge perfectly suits for sandwiches, salads and chilled drinks in coffee shops, cafes and restaurants. Large Multideck Display Chillers fits in supermarkets and larger convenience stores where the volume of chilled produce is high. These kind of fridge for shop is used as well as a Grab & Go fridge, but also as a drinks fridge.
Our commercial fridge displays come available in stainless steel, black steel and white steel finishes. Therefore, with widths ranging from 600mm up to 1900mm, they give you the perfect option no matter the size of your business.
All ECO-Fridge Premium Display Chillers have an innovative air curtain system, which recycles the cold air that is normally wasted in conventional designs, making our multideck fridges some of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly models available.
With an ECO-Fridge multideck chiller, you don’t have to sacrifice an eye-catching display for superior refrigeration. Particularly where the produce is perishable, or has a short shelf life. More then that, they combine superior chilling capacity with the ability to create an eye-catching display.
Temperature and Contents
The temperature range you need will be dictated by the products you wish to display. Generally temperature ranges fall anywhere between 0˚C to 10˚C. And this providing perfect conditions for the majority of refrigerated produces such as dairy, soft drinks, cooked meats, sandwiches, fruits and vegetables.
So, if you are looking to feature a fresh meat tiered display, you will require a lower temperature range to maintain food safety, typically in the region of 0°C – 2°C.
If you need to store frozen food then you need to check the Display freezers category. Those displays come available with a temperature range from -18°C to -22°C suitable for all frozen produces.
There are numerous features which are advantageous when choosing an open-fronted display fridge.
- Removable bottom plates can provide easier cleaning access, ensuring that hygiene doesn’t have to be hard work.
- Auto defrost proves useful minimising the amount of elbow grease required to maintain equipment. In addition, using electric elements to gently heat the evaporator, any ice build-up is melted, the water evaporates. Off cycle defrost functions come also available that remove any ice build-up from the evaporator by temporarily pausing the refrigeration cycle.
- Glass side panels can increase potential presentation when your multideck display fridge is isolated. However, are obsolete if the unit is adjacent to other equipment.
- Stainless steel multideck finishes fit better then standard white or other colour options that maybe don’t match to existing equipment.
- Lighting represents a great way to illuminate contents and present the stock in the most attractive manner. Our Premium Multideck Display fridges have top mounted premium LED light.
- When shelves can be tilted, shelf risers are perfect for stopping produce from falling off onto the shop floor.
- Multidecks can be large, heavy, cumbersome pieces of equipment. Castors ensure easy movement and positioning of equipment whether during initial situation or during routine cleaning, service and maintenance. The castors may represent an additionally chosen option with extra-charge so you need to tick this option.
- Night blinds are soft curtains that can be drawn over the open front display during out of hours periods. Although not a standard feature they represent a great way to increase energy efficiency.
Positioning of Premium Multideck Display Chiller
We recommend a survey of the site prior to positioning.
Take note of the following:
- Ease of access to the site including:
- Parking restrictions
- Door width and height
- Any obstacles, such as a stairway
- Any other hindrance
- Site and shop floor surface, including:
- Stability of the ground outside the store
- Level of the floor inside the store
- Floor covering
- Is lifting equipment required?
- Drawing plans
- The intended position of the cabinet
- Check dimensions
We recommend to give considerantion to the environmental conditions that exist or could exist in store.
Take note of the following:
- Manufacturers guidelines (instruction booklet) for the Premium Multideck Display Chiller model type
- Temperature levels
- Humidity levels
- Minimum air gap required around the cabinet
- Adequate escape route for the hot air generated by the condenser unit
- Suitable ventilation
- Preventative maintenance
- Regular cleaning of the condenser unit
The heat generated by Multideck Display Chiller must be able to escape away from the cabinet.
There exist the possibility for a cabinet to create a discharge temperature of over 50˚C when there is insufficient provision for air gaps around the cabinet. And that can lead to poor performance and eventual breakdown.
To prevent this, follow the manufacturer’s guidelines specific to the cabinet and where possible.
We recommend to make provision for an open section at the top of all Multideck Display fridge units. This will allow the heat generated to escape away from the cabinet.
Ideally remove the heat from site by a ventilation system, to prevent any chance of a build up around the cabinet.
Where this is not possible, alternative action should be considered. For example, you can remove the ceiling tiles that are not visible for customers.
We recommend to provide as much ventilation as possible around the Multideck Display Chiller. And this, to prevent any build up of heat around the cabinet.
We recommend to keep clear and clean at all times the area around the Premium Multideck Display Chiller.
Keep the condensing unit free of dust and other deposits by regular cleaning. If the condensing unit is not clean, performance will be adversely affected.
External Influences on Performance
To ensure a high level of performance maintained we recommend that taking note of the following:
- Drawing plans
- The intended position of the cabinet – is it intended to position the cabinet facing a window or door?
- Look for such things as windows, doors, air conditioning units, extraction fans in close proximity
- Low ceilings
The Effect of Windows and Doors
We recommend to position the open multideck display chillers away from direct sunlight.
Glass concentrates the sun’s rays and creates a high level of heat. Cabinets positioned directly in the path of the sun’s rays will need to work harder to maintain the temperature level required.
We recommend to position the cabinets away from high passing air flow caused by open external doors or windows. This because such air flow can cause high fluctuations in temperature.
Similarly, air conditioning units, ceiling or floor fans, other refrigeration equipment and any other large electrical equipment can create an air flow that has a detrimental affect on the performance of the cabinet.
As heat rises, there is a build up of heat at ceiling level. If the ceiling is low, the hot air will remain at low level and can migrate back into the cabinet, adversely affecting performance.
We recommend to take all needed measures to dissipate this heat.
Third Parties – Contractors and Suppliers
We recommend to give full consideration of the above guidelines to all contractors. And that where there is any doubt. Otherwise we recommend to contact the supplier for further guidance.
We offer FREE delivery, installation and commissioning. We estimate the expected delivery at 8 working days from cleared payment. Deliveries above York, Leeds, Blackpool & outside UK Mainland will incur an extra charge.
Visit as well the Standard Multideck Display Chillers category.